Geotechnical, Environmental, Local and Remote. We've got the Right Tool for the Job.
Our vast equipment fleet encompasses everything from large, powerful CME-75's, to smaller, limited access and heliportable drills. No matter the work scope or location, chances are we have the right rig for the job. Email us at email@example.com to request a free, electronic drilling brochure detailing our equipment fleet and capabilities.
Drill Methods and Tooling Options:
Alaska is a pretty big State with quite the variety of subsurface geology. For that reason, we field a wide range of downhole tooling and sampling equipment to ensure our Clients get the information they need in the most efficient way possible. Here are the more common drilling and sampling methods we use:
- Hollow Stem Augers (2 1/4" ID, 3 1/4" ID, 4 1/4" ID, 6 1/4" ID, 8 1/4" ID, 10 1/4" ID)
- Solid Flight Augers
- Split Spoons (SPT driven with a 140# hammer and NPT driven with a 340# hammer)
- Air Rotary Tools (standard down-hole hammers, casing advancing systems)
- Direct Push Tooling (MC5, MC7, DT35, DT45)
- CME Continuous Core System (for 3 1/4" and 4 1/4" hollow stem augers)
- Conventional and Wireline Diamond Coring (AQ, BQ, NQ, NQ3, HQ, HQ3)
- Discreet Water Sampling Equipment (SP-16, Hydropunch)
- Shelby Tubes
11341 Olive Lane, Anchorage, AK 99515
P: (907) 344-6431
F: (866) 901-3499
Alaska's Remote Geotechnical and Environmental Drilling Specialists.
The majority of our drills can be mounted on different carriers to accommodate job specific site access. Our CME drills (75's, 55's, & 45's), for example, can be mounted on trucks, nodwells, or even helibases. We also have a wide variety of Geoprobes and custom built tracked platforms as well. Although not all encompassing, the below is a list of our more commonly used drills, linked to their respective manufacturer's website. Links open in a new window.
- CME-75 - Geoprobe 7822DT - Geoprobe 54LT
- CME-55 - Geoprobe 6712DT - CME 850X
- CME-45 - Mobile B-53
We also field many older drills and refurbished/redesigned drills, including a customized Geoprobe 6610DT, a CME-55 on a custom built tracked carrier, a Longyear-28 heliportable core machine, and many more.